Talks with The Arc Trust Webinars
Do you or a loved one receive government benefits like Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Medicaid? Not sure on how to save for the future and keep these benefits? In our webinar series, Talks with The Arc Trust, we cover the options that people have when saving for the future, the ins and outs of those options, and how they work with various government benefits. Webinars take place on the third Wednesday of each month at 12:00 pm. ET. There is no cost, but you do need to register. Registration is for the full webinar series.
Past webinars are linked below.
- Welcome to Talks with The Arc Trust
- February 2023 – What is a Special Needs Trust & What are Private and Pooled Special Needs Trusts
- March 2023 – Saving for the Future with a Third Party Trust
- April 2023 – What is a First Party Special Needs Trust?
- May 2023 – All You Need to Know About Income and Resource Limits
- June 2023 – The Importance of Advanced Planning with Elder Law Attorney Jeff Stinson
- July 2023 – Let’s Talk about ABLE Accounts with Indiana ABLE Authority Executive Director Amy Corbin
- August 2023 – What is a Miller Trust?
- September 2023 – The Disbursement Process & How You Can Use a Special Needs Trust
- October 2023 – Celebrating 35 Years of The Arc Master Trust
Talks with The Arc Trust is brought to you in partnership with The National Bank of Indianapolis. Through its Personal Trusts Division, the bank acts as a fiduciary, providing expert administration and investment management services for the benefit of The Arc of Indiana’s clients and their families. To learn more about the services offered at The National Bank of Indianapolis, please visit nbofi.com.
The Arc Master Trust believes that it’s important for individuals to be informed about savings options and information regarding finances and government benefits. Our hope is for people to be able to use these webinars as a jumping off point for more information. We recommend verifying the information in our webinars with current policies and procedures with the appropriate organizations that either manage the savings options discussed or government agencies that administer benefits mentioned.