- The Arc Master Trust Guide Book
- Enrollment Process
- What Can I Buy with My Trust
- Annual Report
- 2019 User Satisfaction Survey
INtrust is The Arc Master Trust’s account management program that allows key people and beneficiaries to view information about their account, request disbursements, upload documentation and update information. To use INtrust, simply log in to INtrust.
If you are not able to access INtrust and want to submit a disbursement request, you may email, fax or mail a Disbursement Request Form.
- Trust I Joinder Agreement
- Trust I Declaration
- Trust I Fee Sheet
- Spending Target
- Language Referencing The Arc Master Trust
- Trust II Joinder Agreement
- Trust II Declaration
- Trust II Fee Sheet
- Petition to Fund Trust
- US Code for Petition
Find a Certified Elderlaw Attorney
- The Arc of Indiana
- Erskine Green Training Institute
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – NAMI
- NAMI Indiana
Visit The Arc of Indiana’s website at www.arcind.org for information on programs and services, supported-decision making, guardianship, public policy advocacy, and more.