Why Choose The Arc Master Trust?
Expertise & Skill
- 30 years trust administration experience
- Senior Director and Assistant Director combined experience of nearly 40 years with The Arc of Indiana
- Training and experience to work with individuals who have any type of disability
Affordable & Easy to Use
As a nonprofit, family-centered organization, The Arc Master Trust offers trust accounts with low annual fees and no required minimum balance. A one-time enrollment fee covers the costs of account set up and reporting to state and federal agencies.
The Arc Trust is easy to use with:
- INtrust, our online portal to access your trust account
- Dedicated, knowledgeable account managers
- Payments issued 2x/week
- Most requests approved in 1-2 days
Safe & Secure
- Funds and investments managed by The National Bank of Indianapolis and Diamond Capital Management.
- Trust director approval of payments processed by account manager.
- INtrust, our online account portal, provides detailed information regarding account balances & transactions.