Individuals with disabilities can fund their own trust through The Arc of Indiana Master Trust II.
This can be important to those who are at risk of losing their eligibility for government benefits such as Medicaid, SSI and SSDI because they have excess resources.
People receiving an inheritance, a lump sum back-payment from Social Security or a lawsuit settlement can place those funds in Trust II, rather than spending all of their money quickly just to stay eligible for government benefits.
The Arc Trust II is ideal for, but not limited to, the following situations:
- Small to mid-sized Social Security lump-sum, back payments
- Small to mid-sized personal injury and medical malpractice settlements
- Avoiding monthly spend-down in order to keep under the $1,500 Medicaid and $2,000 SSI resource requirements
- Tandem trust arrangements
- Third-party funded trusts that cannot meet the minimum funding requirement for Trust I
Learn more about Trust II
How Do I Enroll