The Arc of Indiana Master Trust is seeking a Trust Account Manager to join the trust team.
The Arc of Indiana is a state-wide, not-for-profit association that advocates for people with developmental disabilities and their families.
The purpose of a job description is to give a framework to the general nature of the position. The Arc of Indiana is successful because of the teamwork of all employees working together to build a solid organization to advocate for people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities and their families. The Arc of Indiana Master Trust serves persons with all types of disabilities across the State of Indiana. The job description should never be viewed as an exhaustive list of any one person’s responsibilities as we work together to get the job done.
The Trust Account Manager reports to the Trust Director and is responsible for managing all aspects of trust beneficiary accounts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process disbursement requests and submit to appropriate staff person.
- Update trust account records, post dividends and interest, and perform clerical duties as needed.
- Document funds received and update beneficiary accounts.
- Process and mail all disbursement checks.
- Compose and type business letters.
- Open mail and answer telephone.
- Assist Trust Director and Assistant Trust Director with special projects, as needed
- Assist with mailings of the Trust Department, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- Knowledge of government benefits and needs of the disability community a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior customer service experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Accounting experience a plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Melissa Justice, firstname.lastname@example.org, by November 14, 2017.